Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Digital Portfolio

My Digital Portfolio

My digital portfolio will include different things related to me. I would like to organize it in a way which is easy for other people to navigate in and not get confused. The portfolio will be clear and will be separated into different topics.

The first thing that will come up when you open my website will be the introduction. There I will write about the purpose of this digital portfolio and the different parts of it. By reading the introduction people can get a clear idea on almost all the things included in the website.

The major part on this digital portfolio is going to be about my academics. There will be a page explaining my school background, the schools I've been to and the subjects I take. I will separate this topic into four other pages. One will be on my favorite subjects and show the major projects and assignments I had in those subjects. Another page will be about my less favorite subjects and how I did in them. The third page will be showing all the certificates I received in senior school and junior school. It will include scanned copies of academic excellence awards, honor rolls, IB Learner Profile Awards (from the American International School) and others. The last page on academics will show my grades for each class.

There will be a section on my future. This will have information about places I want to live and other things. Linked to this page there will be a page on what I want to be when I grow up. I will explain what I wanted to become from different stages of my life.

I will have a part on my personal life which will include my hobbies, countries I have lived in and friends. Connected to that there will be a page that shows the different skills I have.

I am planning to include a page on my goals where I will record my goals for each semester and write about them. I will also add if I achieved those goals or not. At the beginning of this page I will write why I think goals are important for moving forward in life.



As you can see above this is how I am going to divide the pages in my digital portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. Lyra,

    Again.. well done! You have a clear mind about what you want to be in your DP.

    Please start collecting the material you want to include! Pictures, texts, videos, school projects, etc.

    Majo

    ReplyDelete